Membership Categories & Fees
- Full Playing – £165
- Junior Under 11 yrs – £40
- Junior 11-17 yrs – £60
- Country – £103
- Student – £70
- Honorary – n/a
- Adult Social – £45
- Junior Social – £17
- The membership year starts on 1st April
- Social members are not entitled to play tennis (except in certain occasional special events)
- Junior age is taken as at 1st April.
- Country membership is for those who permanently live at least 50 miles from the club
- Students should be in full time further or higher education.
- Children of members aged 4 or under may use the club (but not the courts) and do not need to join as a member.
- Children 5 years or over who use the club must be a member (either playing or social).
The rates above apply for existing members who pay before the end of April. If existing members renew after April they must pay a surcharge (an additional 10%). This is clearly shown on the membership form.
If at least 1 adult and 1 junior are joining from the same household, they are entitled to a 10% discount off their total fee.