- The main tournament is open to all full playing members who are eligible to play team tennis for the club. In addition any juniors aged 16 or older can enter along with any younger junior members who have played for any of the clubs senior teams in the current season.
- The Under 21 competitions are open to all junior and full playing members aged 14 or older that were no older than 20 years old on 31st December 2015. Any juniors below that age of 14 who have played for any of the clubs senior teams in the current season may also enter.
- There will be a plate for first round losers in men’s and ladies singles and the plate finals will be on Friday 8th July.
- All entry forms must be returned by 6.00 pm on 16th June. No late entries will be accepted.
- The draw will take place on the evening of 16th June and will be posted in the clubhouse/web on 17th June.
- A list of all competitors and contact numbers will also be posted in the clubhouse.
- The finals will take place on Saturday 9th July starting at 1.00 pm.
- In order for the tournament to be completed in time for the finals days, there are strict deadlines for each round of the tournament. These will be clearly marked on the draw sheets in the clubhouse.
- Any matches that are not played by the deadline will result in both parties being scratched from the event.
- It is the duty of both parties to get in touch with their opponents as soon as possible. If anyone has problems arranging matches please get in touch with one of the tournament referees.
- All matches are the best of 3 sets with a tie-break at 6-6 in the first 2 sets.
- The referee’s decision is final in the event of disputes or queries.
Martin Radford – firstname.lastname@example.orgShare this