The 2015 Late Summer Ball
Date: Saturday 19th September, 2015 – from 6.30 pm
Venue: Penarth Pier Pavilion
Ticket Price: £50
Programme: Welcome drink, three course meal and live music featuring The Eggmen.
Date of Ticket Sale : From 7.00 pm on Friday 26th June 2015 at the Clubhouse
Dress: Black tie
Allocation: Each member is entitled to purchase ONE ticket (subject to availability).
Capacity: 130 guests
Ticket Sale Process
Members requiring a ticket will be handed a registration token enabling them to purchase a ticket on the night. Payment will be taken once all registration tokens have been issued. Note: no registration token, no ticket! If a couple are both members, and only one can attend on the 26th, he/she will be issued with two tokens. Note that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Eligibility to Purchase a Ticket
- You must be a paid up member (18 years +, all categories apply). If you have not paid your membership fee by Saturday 6th June, you will not be eligible. There will be no exceptions.
- If your partner is a non-member, he/she may be entered on the waiting list for any unsold/returns. Their place on the list will be below any other member on the night who has not been successful in obtaining a ticket.
- Any member wishing to purchase a ticket must attend on 26th June.
- Key club volunteers will be given preference and be entitled to purchase a ticket if they wish. These are committee members, non-committee management roles and team captains.
- Tickets must be paid for in full (cash or cheques only – payable to Penarth Lawn Tennis Club) on the 26th June.
- If you have a registration token and have not paid for your ticket on 26th June you will no longer be guaranteed a ticket and your allocation will go back into the pool and be offered to those on the waiting list.
Waiting List & Returns
- Any member who attends on 26th June and is not successful in getting a registration token will be issued with a number in order of attendance and will go on a waiting list for any returns.
- If at any time after you have bought a ticket you find you can no longer come to the ball, then you must contact either Jane Crofts on 07969 087750 or Jan Jones on 07828 147762 . The ticket will then be offered to the first member on the waiting list and so on until a purchaser is found . You must not pass on tickets to others without first contacting the organisers. The cost of any unused tickets purchased for which no other member/person is found can not be reimbursed.
Special Dietary Requirements
For those successful in getting a ticket we will take details of any specific dietary requirements along with a contact number .
There will be 13 tables of 10 guests each. Table place settings will be organised once it is known who has purchased all the tickets. Every attempt will be made to accommodate guest’s seating preferences, though the final seating may not be known until nearer the date of the Ball.